Friday, December 21, 2007

Out of Time

I don't have time to write much. As usual, I bit off more than I could chew and have been about as busy as one can be this week. Darin wants to know when I plan on scaling back my extra-curricular activities. I just smile, laugh, and say "You don't know me very well, do you?"

Anyway, we are headed to PA for the start of our Christmas celebrations this evening. Provided I can get my laundry list of tasks completed (which includes laundry)! I plan on updating the blog from Mom's house. Why did I insist on a desktop?!?


In other news:



and
Check out those Miami Hurricanes! Our basketball team is off to a running start to the season. We are ranked #22 and are undefeated (12-0). Our football team was a huge disappointment, let's hope for better from the hoopsters!

2 comments:

Marge said...

Go Duke!

(Steve)

Dorinda said...

Hey girl, you haven't posted in a few days :) You couldn't be busy could you??

By the way, you are now tagged - check out my blog to see what that means...