Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Who Ate The....

Wrapping Paper?

That's right. I got my container of wrapping paper out from the closet. It's one of those containers that stands upright and holds the rolls. I placed it in my bedroom, apparently a little too close to the pack n play where Ryne takes his naps. When I went to lay him down for his nap today, I noticed all of these little shreds of paper on the pack n play mat. Sure enough it was wrapping paper...and from looking at the edge of the roll he singled out and the amount of paper in his bed...he consumed a good couple of bites. Nobody can claim he's a picky eater - dog food and wrapping paper. Maybe I should have him tested for pica.

Oh, and Jackson has enjoyed the raspberry preserves out of the center of the cookies I made. Good thing he raided the stash AFTER I took the amount out I needed for the cookie exchange. Poor Darin is left with the outsides of the cookies and the wet remnants from the double triple many times dipped centers.

No comments: