Friday, November 16, 2007

Why I Blog

I have been thinking about blogging for a while and finally decided to go through with it. It's a commitment that I had to be ready to make. Sometimes life gets too hectic to document everything. I mean, Jordan has a baby book. Mikayla has a library of pictures that we took, albeit they're still on the computer and have yet to be printed. Jackson, Payton & Ryne...well we rely on my mother to take pictures at visits and family events. I'm already getting the mommy brain -that is scattered in a million different directions- and I don't want to lose these precious moments forever. So if for no other reason, I blog to snapshot the bits and pieces of our lives so we can relive them long after the details have faded from our memory. Hopefully in the process, our friends and family will enjoy reading about our adventures and seeing our family grow (older...not in numbers! There will be no more little Brownies)!

No comments: