Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mommie Faux Pas

So Jordan almost missed the bus today! Why? Not because he didn't wake up on time. Not because he didn't eat his breakfast quickly enough. Not because he took his time getting dressed. Nope, Jordan almost missed the bus because I gave him Mikayla's pants to put on by accident. We were already outside on the sidewalk walking to his bus stop. I glanced down and something at the bottom of his pantleg caught my eye. I thought one of our foamy craft stickers managed to get stuck on his pants. Upon closer inspection, this is what I found:
A cute little embroidered girly detail. UGHH! Luckily Darin was still home. He began to help take off Jordan's shoes and pants while I tracked down his pants. Then together we redressed Jordan. I think that was record kid dressing time! We hopped in Darin's car and he drove us to the bus stop. Just as Jordan opened the car door, the bus arrived. I gave him a quick kiss and told him to have a good day. He gave his typical smile and wave as he got on the bus. Whew! Minor disaster averted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I soooo enjoy reading your Blog and look forward to each new posting. I an anxious to meet Momma Brownie and the whole Brownie Bunch at Christmas in PA.
Linda (Blake's Mom)

Mandi Brown said...

Hi Linda! We look forward to meeting you and your husband as well! I hope you are up for a bunch of little kids running around =) Nah, it really isn't that bad. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon! Mandi