Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Kindergarten Smile?!


I've noticed that kids around Kindergarten age plaster this kinda smile on their faces (see U6 soccer picture below). And I know a school picture wouldn't be a school picture if it was perfect. But...in the age of DIGITAL CAMERAS, how does this happen? We personally own a camera that if you hold the button down, it will keep snapping a zillion pictures. At least one of them is bound to be really good. Why can't the school photographers do the same? I mean really? It looks like Jordan is about to have a really nice smile in about 4 seconds. Just another example of "I'm just here to collect a pay check and go home." A little pride people...a little pride.
Don't get me wrong. This picture of Jordan still speaks volumes. He has shed almost all of his little kid features and is looking more and more grown up. *sniffle* And my isn't he handsome -if I do say so myself? Just could have captured his nice, broad smile a little better.

2 comments:

hurricanejen said...

What a handsome guy!

JKW said...

Good point about the digital camera age. But...if JT is going to take after his favorite (and super cool) aunt, I'm guessing that there will be many more almost-Kodak moments in his school photo future.