Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No, really, we're back

For some unknown reason, my computer failed to operate for many days. After 4 days of trying to troubleshoot and ultimately wiping the entire computer clean and starting again from scratch, I'm finally back online. Could it have something to do with Jackson's obsession for clickity click clicking my mouse when I leave his sight for a minute? My thought is - perhaps!

I didn't realize just how much I relied on my computer everyday. I don't watch the news...but I read it online. I have a morning routine of reading cnn.com, msnbc.com, my hometown paper online, and my local news station. The only adult shows that we have on tv during non-prime time are sometimes ESPN in the morning before Darin goes to work and an occasional Clean House, Wasted Spaces or some other similar DIY or home show while I eat my lunch once the 3 little ones go to nap. So during my offline time I tried catching up with current events with tv. It was ridiculous. Cnn Headline news would give me 3 or 4 of the headlines before it went to commercial break, some of which I didn't really care about. It would have taken me having news channels on all day to catch up on the news I read in the morning that takes me maybe an hour. I just didn't have the time or the patience for that.

On another note, a fellow Southern Living at Home consultant, and just a wonderful, funny, kind-hearted woman, gave birth to her little boy at only 25 weeks gestation (38-40 is full term). He only weighed 1 lb. 13oz. at birth. He is a fighter and is still hanging in there. Their family could really use your positive thoughts. So please do whatever is comfortable - pray, meditate, send your positive energy, etc- to William Wallace and his family. You can see his story and read about his updates on his carepage if you'd like. Just click here. If you are a first time user, it will ask you to sign up. It's free and they don't share your info with anyone else. Thank you!

I will write a Brownie Blog when the little ones are down for their nap!

No comments: